I have a question that I hope someone can help me with... I am running a RH7.3 installed machine as a IP Masquerade firewall between my LAN and my wireless LAN. I have my switch with all of my wireless Access Points on eth1, and my LAN connection on eth0. With this set I have made a bash script that executes the following: iptables -F iptables -t nat -F iptables -t mangle -F iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j SNAT --to 192.168.252.251 #(Ip of eth0) echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward iptables -A INPUT -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT iptables -A INPUT -m state --state NEW -i ! eth0 -j ACCPET iptables -p INPUT DROP Now after all that it works great! A wireless client connects to the Access Point, gets a correct ip from DHCP (the linux firewall), and then browses the web. Web pages, mounting drives, everything works great.... My problem is this... I want to know if it is possible to create a list of MAC addresses that netfilter(iptables) can verify against to decide if it should allow a client to be routed. So when the clients starts there computer up, they get an ip, begin browsing, and the server looks at the packet and verifies if the packet should be dropped or accepted according to MAC address. If anyone has a idea, I'd love to hear from them... Or even a better solution to reach my goal. either- or. Thanks a mil! Forrest Beck