Hi Paul, Thank you for your answer. we know there is also object store in the ceph. spdk/lib/bdev/ can accelerate ceph block store, so we think if we can also be able to use spdk to accelerate ceph object store? If we can, Do you have any directions and guidelines of object store? If we want to contribute for object store, what should we do about it? And who can we join in the discussion with? Thx Helloway > 在 2017年8月28日,下午9:53,Luse, Paul E 写道: > > Hi Helloway, > > You are correct in that much of the focus on the various SPDK modules is block. If you’d like more general info, the community had summit meeting back in April, you can find that info here: http://www.spdk.io/news/2017/06/21/summit_videos/ > > Regarding object storage, I’m not aware of anyone out there actively working on anything but some of us have discussed it for sure and I suspect there’ll be more talk on this topic throughout the rest of the year. Is your question just a general one or did you have a specific API and/or use case in mind? Curious if anyone else out there has specific interests in this are as well? > > Note that we’re also on IRC, freenode on channel #spdk > > Thx > Paul >   <> > From: SPDK [mailto:spdk-bounces(a)lists.01.org] On Behalf Of We We > Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 6:17 AM > To: spdk(a)lists.01.org > Subject: [SPDK] SPDK Blobstore support object store? > > Hi, > In the source code of SPDk (https://github.com/spdk/spdk/tree/master/lib ), we can find spdk /lib /bdev / module that means SPDk is able to be in favor of block store and accelerate ceph block store. However, I don not see anything about object store. Does SPDK support object store? Is there any plan to do with object store? > > > Could someone can give me the answer? > > Regards, > Helloway > > > _______________________________________________ > SPDK mailing list > SPDK(a)lists.01.org > https://lists.01.org/mailman/listinfo/spdk