On Thu, 2012-07-12 at 15:58 -0700, Andrew Morton wrote: > Just fix them up as you go - the code is already a mixture of "right" > and "wrong" (a consequence of a lot of it being "wrong") - we might as > well tip it further in the "right" direction. Yeah, but I'd say 80% of it has its own "wrong" coding style, so fixing it is a separate patch-set. Simply because when I partially fix it, there are almost always context lines which upset checkpatch.pl, so I would need to fix it all. I can easily clean it up a bit separately, just let me know if you want me to do this. Thanks! -- Best Regards, Artem Bityutskiy