On 01/29/2013 09:34:00 AM, Paul Gortmaker wrote: > It seems there are about 80 new, but undocumented addtions at > the top level Documentation directory. This fixes up the top > level 00-INDEX by adding new entries and deleting a couple orphans. > Some subdirs could probably still use a check/cleanup too though. > > Cc: Rob Landley > Signed-off-by: Paul Gortmaker I've got a script that makes html navigation pages from the 00-INDEX files and another one that parses that to find dead links in both directions. (Files with no 00-INDEX entry and 00-INDEX entries that don't refer ot a file.) I haven't run it in forever because the kernel.org guys took everybody's accounts away, and they won't give me a new .ssh key without a blood test or some such, and even if I did jump through the hoops they made ssh go to a git wrapper you can't rsync through, so I can't update kernel.org/doc/Documentation anymore. (Files attached anyway.) The patch looks good, but it also highlights the fact that this directory needs a wholesale cleanup. Translations into languages the developers don't speak and can't audit really don't belong in this directory (they belong on the web somewhere), but Greg KH says otherwise. The architecture stuff needs to be collated under an "arch" directory the same way the source is. Zorro is still a serial driver at the top level... Sigh. I have buckets of things I want to do to this directory but no longer have a kernel account. *shrug* Acked-by: Rob Landley Can you send it through the trivial tree? Rob