Hi, > > but not on arm. > > So that should be fixable without too much effort. > > I guess so. > > I'll mention though that "just" for passing in the initrd, the DTB > shouldn't be necessary, at least if the kernel is built with the EFI > stub. Then "initrd=filename" can be passed on the kernel command line, > and the EFI stub should load it, using UEFI services, from the same > directory that the vmlinuz binary (= itself) came from. Well, the kernel command line is passed via fdt too ... Anyway, it's working. cheers, Gerd