Hi Pavel, On 8/12/19 3:22 AM, Pavel Machek wrote: > Hi! > > Droid 4 has ... something similar to AT commands, but not quite. For > voice calls, I modified atmodem... but I guess there are so many > changes that creating separate motorolamodem/voicecall.c might be > an option? (send_clcc() changes make sense as a cleanup, and were sent > in separate mail.) Since it looks like the Modem does actually provide some rudimentary unsolicited call state notifications via CIEV, you're better off just writing a custom driver. CLCC polling logic is actually quite complex as it is, so adding vendor branching to it just makes things worse. Also the driver is likely to be much simpler if you can rely on unsolicited call state reporting events. The send_clcc change does sort of make sense separately. Regards, -Denis