On Friday 09 February 2007 22:12, James Ketrenos wrote: > We are pleased to announce the availability of a new driver for the > Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection adapter. Wow, great news on this rainy saturday! ;-) The driver works perfectly, I'm writing this mail via wireless link. However there are two things to note: The driver generates two network devices. The second one is for promicious mode? Is there any chance to disable the interface? ifrename renamed the wrong one to wlan0 and I had to tell my system to use eth1 for the wireless connection. Second problem is that I can't unload the module. I get the message "FATAL: Module iwlwifi is in use." even if both interfaces are down. -- Regards, Chris