On Saturday 20 November 2010 03:01:03 ext Bastian, Waldo, you wrote: > Conformance testing per 3GPP 34.109s5.4.1.3 requires that > RESET UE POSITIONING STORED INFO is handled. > Similar for 3GPP RESET MS POSITIONING STORED INFO per 3GPP 44.014s12. > > As far as I can see there is no provision for that in commands / XML > defined by 27.007. > > Would it make sense to add a ResetStoredInfo signal to the DBUS API for > implementation in a modem specific way? Yes. There are no standard commands for that and it is very much needed for conformance testing. However, I would have thought that this was an issue between the automatic test equipment and the (Linux) positioning engine. In this case, what business does oFono and the modem have there? Do some modems also cache some GPS- related data? -- RĂ©mi Denis-Courmont Nokia Devices R&D, Maemo Software, Helsinki