On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:15:11AM +0100, Linus Walleij wrote: > On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Thierry Reding > wrote: > > > Convert all uses of devm_request_and_ioremap() to the newly introduced > > devm_ioremap_resource() which provides more consistent error handling. > > > > devm_ioremap_resource() provides its own error messages so all explicit > > error messages can be removed from the failure code paths. > > > > Signed-off-by: Thierry Reding > > Cc: Grant Likely > > Cc: Linus Walleij > > Is the interface already in-kernel so I should apply this or is it > added as part of this series so you're searching an ACK? It is part of this series, so your Acked-by would be great. Other maintainers have done the same. Initially I had thought that it might be easier if the patches went in through individual trees, but since the first patch is a dependency, maybe it'd be better to take them all through a single tree. Greg, any comments? Would you be willing to take the series through your driver-core tree once all Acked-bys are there? Alternatively I guess we could take the first patch into linux-next, at which point maintainers could take this through the individual trees. Thierry