On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:09:03AM +0100, Thierry Reding wrote: > Convert all uses of devm_request_and_ioremap() to the newly introduced > devm_ioremap_resource() which provides more consistent error handling. > > devm_ioremap_resource() provides its own error messages so all explicit > error messages can be removed from the failure code paths. > > Signed-off-by: Thierry Reding > Cc: Wolfram Sang > Cc: Ben Dooks > Cc: linux-i2c@vger.kernel.org I still have the concerns I mentioned in the previous discussion but the series seems to have enough momentum that we could also just try it. So, for I2C: Acked-by: Wolfram Sang -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |