Hello, since kernel version 3.7-rc1 I can't resume my notebook (Thinkpad T43) from suspend2ram anymore. I started a kernel bisection (see bisection_log in attachement). Also see kernel conifg @ attachement. The culprit commit seems to be: - x86, smap: Do not abuse the [f][x]rstor_checking() functions for user space commit e139e95590dfebab81841bf7a3ac46500f51a47c Unfortunately, just reverting the commit did not resolved the issue. Maybe I did something wrong, I'm not so familiar with this kind of kernel bisection. Best regards, Jonas ps. I'm not yet subscribed to the mailing list so I hope you'll recieve this message.