Well, you could give me instructions on how to debug this (I'll do everything ;)) or I could ship you the Thinkpad T43. I guess this would worth the effort since this bug is somehow critical. Best regards, Jonas On 05-01 10:33, H. Peter Anvin wrote: > On 05/01/2013 10:01 AM, Jonas Heinrich wrote: > > Hello, I tried the newest kernel, 3.9 today but the bug is still > > present. Applying the attached patch solves the bug for me. > > > > Best regards, Jonas Heinrich > > Okay... WTF is going on here? Does pmode_behavior just not get set up > correctly? Since it seems you can get it to wake up with your patch, > perhaps we can get read out the value of pmode_behavior and print it... > > -hpa > >