On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 01:39:50PM +0100, Lee Jones wrote: > Hi Thierry, > > Did you find some time to look at this set? Sorry for the long delay. I've applied patches 6-11 to the PWM tree, though I've modified patch 6 a little for consistency. The module is now named after the Kconfig option (pwm-sti rather than pwm-st). The dependencies also seem to be redundant (ARCH_STI already depends on OF), though I didn't change that just in case it's required for some other reason. Anyway, scream if there's anything in the PWM for-next branch that needs to be fixed up. Thierry