Dear customer, Thank you for placing an order with us! We wish to inform you that we have received your order and it will be processed very shortly. Your order number is 684747-789482 and it is expected to be delivered within 2-5 working days. Please note that in most cases, delivery is faster than stated as we want you to start enjoying your purchase as soon as possible. In the meantime, you may log into the site and check your order status at any time via the 'My Account' page. As soon as order has been dispatched, our Customer Service Executive will monitor the progress and keep you updated at all times. Claim your Special Reward Once again, we would like to thank you for your purchase and we hope to see you again soon. The payment and delivery information is in attached file. Customer Service Manager Boyde Jodi