On 25/01/2016, Willem Jan Withagen wrote: > I would even keep it in the code so that somebody looking at it understands > that the system default for a reason to slower POSIX. > Especially in porting circumstances this is important. > And even more so, now it is almost impossible to detect this compiletime. [snip] > Come to think of it, it might even warrant a #warning line in the POSIX > case, > to suggest to look into the 'man clock_gettime' page and see if the new OS > has > something better. All right, I have pushed another version with comments and warnings. -- Senior Software Engineer Red Hat Storage, Ann Arbor, MI, US IRC: Aemerson@{RedHat, OFTC, Freenode} 0x80F7544B90EDBFB9 E707 86BA 0C1B 62CC 152C 7C12 80F7 544B 90ED BFB9