Hi! > Enable support for "shallow" suspend mode, also known as "Standby" or > "Power-On Suspend". > > As secondary CPU cores are taken offline, "shallow" suspend mode saves > slightly more power than "s2idle", but less than "deep" suspend mode. > However, unlike "deep" suspend mode, "shallow" suspend mode can be used > regardless of the presence of support for PSCI_SYSTEM_SUSPEND, which is > an optional API in PSCI v1.0. If system supports "shallow" suspend, why does not PSCI implement it? In the past, I was told PSCI will not turn into ACPI-like mess, and that we'll be able to fix PSCI and will not have to work around its problems in kernel :-(. Not your fault, Mark made those promises. Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html