Hi! When I'm using dock with external input devices (keyboard + mouse) and LID is closed, I'm getting spurious touchpad events and random mouse clicks and movements. It is because top part of LID is above touchpad and probably generates touch pushes. Year (or two?) when I had conversation with ALPS people I was told that Windows driver is automatically turning touchpad off when ACPI LID close event is received (and similarly turn touchpad on). Maybe Linux should do similar thing? Random movement or touchpad clicks is really annoying. But I'm not sure if kernel or userspace should do this job... What do you think? -- Pali Rohár pali.rohar@gmail.com