Hi Kishon, On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:01:56AM +0530, Kishon Vijay Abraham I wrote: > > I think we should just select the mode that a particular lane has been > configured here instead of populating all the modes. But I think that doesn't > make sense since the mode is set by the consumer and the initial mode is > INVALID. So ignore my comment on having it in dt. OK, I'll respin the series with your comments taken into account. Thanks for the review! Antoine -- Antoine Ténart, Free Electrons Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering http://free-electrons.com