On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 11:21:33AM -0500, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote: > On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 04:05:17PM +0100, Peter Zijlstra wrote: > > My plumbers schedule is already 100% booked with MCs and other things. > > There is no kernel-summit schedule details available as of yet, but it > > is already almost certain that I will not have time for anything in that > > track anyway :/ > I thought there was a slot already scheduled on the refereed track, > "Towards a Linux Kernel Mainainer Handbook" (Tuesday at 4:45pm) for > this purpose? I'm not 100% sure that people will pick up that the topic is about a handbook for working with maintainers rather than a handbook for being a maintainer from that title...