On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 08:54:27AM -0600, Pierre-Louis Bossart wrote: > Even for dai links, it's not clear to me what .ignore_suspend means. It means exactly what it says, don't do anything on suspend. > For Intel machine drivers, the .ignore_suspend flag is used for DMIC links > which may be used in S0ix/D0ix states. I don't believe this works if there > are multiple target states, e.g. you would probably want to leave the link > active in S0ix, but suspend it in S3? > I think the current .ignore_suspend settings only work with the assumption > that applications will close all capture streams before going to S3. These numbered suspend states are a platform specific concept, other systems will typically just suspend or not suspend. It sounds like this feature does not map onto your systems.