On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 06:02:01PM -0600, Kurt Taylor wrote: One interesting thing the #yocto channel has on IRC is a bot that posts links whenever someone opens a Stack Overflow with a 'yocto' tag. I think we need a better mechanism to help with "drive by" questions. This was pointedly said in the IRC and I certainly agree with it: ------: I realize ------ is asking a lot of basic questions that most of us would normally answer by reading the code and experimenting. They are highlighting major gaps in documentation though We often have introductory questions on IRC and mailing list that go unanswered. So, having a Stack Override bot wouldn't do anything if people don't take turns answering. -- Patrick Williams