On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 03:56:19PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote: > > Urgh, well that's a big problem. We certainly don't want *anything* being > placed on the custom runners without explicit opt-in, otherwise jobs run > in the main repo have a different environment from when users run on their > personal forks. > > IOW, we need anti-affinity against our custom runners really. > I'm assuming Phil missed that documentation, because that's a non-issue, really. Just unchecking the "Run untagged jobs" check box on the runner configuration makes sure that the custom runners won't pickup any jobs not *specifically* tagged for them. Regards, - Cleber.