Hi! > > I suggest you simply select one input device (call it primary, > > probably the one that contains the master joystick) and use its input > > number.... > > It is of course an option. Though I recall in the previous discussion, > technically the LED is registered on the HID device and not on the > input device, so it is not entirely correct. There are also cases I > believe where LEDs are directly created for the HID device itself. > Based on a quick search this includes the 'hid-led' driver. Though its > naming is probably fixed as we may not want to break user space (not > sure if anyone is relying on it). There might be other plain HID > device use cases with LEDs. I'm not that familiar with HID vs. input differences. We already use inputX naming for keyboard LEDs. I'd say lets do that. Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek