Am Thu, 8 Jul 2021 15:44:34 +0100 schrieb Andrew Cooper : > Please include it in a series of any/all changes to the tumbleweed > container, so we can commit all patches around the same time that we > update the live containers. I sent out two individual other patches for automation, but nothing substantial. I think a new image can be built with current staging, further changes will not affect the contents of such image. Now it gets up to the ipxe failure due to gcc11 being the default compiler since a couple of weeks. Olaf