At 2021-07-29T19:23:20+0200, Pali Rohár wrote: > How do you prefer to format this part? \fBB0\fP, ..., \fBB9600\fP I'd use the B or BR macro to set the literals, depending on whether they are directly followed by something that should be in the roman style, and I would definitely set the ellipsis in roman; when used as such, it should never be set in bold or italics. Use of the ellipsis in *roff input requires some care, which is unfortunately often neglected. .BR B0 , \&.\|.\|.\|, .B 9600 (I dithered over inclusion of the thin space escape sequence \| between the ellipsis and the comma. I can see arguments either way, and a quick Internet search does not suggest to me a strong wind in either direction. Since its presence or absence makes no difference for terminal output, I expect most writers of man pages won't care.) Regards, Branden