Hi Mark, On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 03:39:50PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 11:18:01AM +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > Even though we had the wm8978 driver for some time and a number of > > boards using it already, we never had a binding for it. Let's add it > > based on what the driver expects and the boards are providing. > > What's the story with dependencies here? I don't have a cover letter or > anything and there seem to be a bunch of tangentially related patches in > a series here. There's no dependency, you can pick the ASoC patches safely Maxime