On Thu, May 05, 2022 at 09:29:40AM +0800, Carl Huang wrote: > Hi Kalle, > > Is the below the same fix that you have already applied to ath.git? > > [-next] ath11k: fix missing unlock on error in ath11k_wow_op_resume() - > Patchwork (kernel.org) > That looks good. It's sort of annoying for me to send a bug report a month after the fix has been applied... Sorry about that. 1) These are kbuild warnings. The zero day bot generates the warnings and I look them over and hit send. I don't know why the kbuild bot seems to get confused by -mm. The subject says 408/8237 which is pretty crazy. Maybe I should just ignore the -mm patches? 2) The blamed patch came from a git tree but it had a Link tag to lore.kernel.org so we could have used that as an In-Reply-to tag. In an ideal world, all the bug reports for a patch would go to a standard location. Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/1644308006-22784-5-git-send-email-quic_cjhuang@quicinc.com 3) Another idea is that the kbuild bot could search lore for Fixes to the original commit and include links to those threads? regards, dan carpenter