On Fri, Aug 04, 2023 at 02:33:44PM +0100, Abdellatif El Khlifi wrote: > Add MM communication support using FF-A transport > > This feature allows accessing MM partitions services through > EFI MM communication protocol. MM partitions such as StandAlonneMM > or smm-gateway secure partitions which reside in secure world. > > An MM shared buffer and a door bell event are used to exchange > the data. > > The data is used by EFI services such as GetVariable()/SetVariable() > and copied from the communication buffer to the MM shared buffer. > > The secure partition is notified about availability of data in the > MM shared buffer by an FF-A message (door bell). > > On such event, MM SP can read the data and updates the MM shared > buffer with the response data. > > The response data is copied back to the communication buffer and > consumed by the EFI subsystem. > > MM communication protocol supports FF-A 64-bit direct messaging. > > We tested the FF-A MM communication on the Corstone-1000 platform. > > We ran the UEFI SCT test suite containing EFI setVariable, getVariable and > getNextVariable tests which involve FF-A MM communication and all tests > are passing with the current changes. > > We made the SCT test reports (part of the ACS results) public following the > latest Corstone-1000 platform software release. Please find the test > reports at [1]. > > [1]: https://gitlab.arm.com/arm-reference-solutions/arm-reference-solutions-test-report/-/tree/master/embedded-a/corstone1000/CORSTONE1000-2023.06/acs_results_fpga.zip > > Signed-off-by: Abdellatif El Khlifi > Tested-by: Gowtham Suresh Kumar > Reviewed-by: Simon Glass > Cc: Tom Rini > Cc: Ilias Apalodimas > Cc: Jens Wiklander Thanks for re-working things again. Reviewed-by: Tom Rini -- Tom