On 24.06.21 09:32, Juergen Gross wrote: > On 16.06.21 16:43, Julien Grall wrote: >> From: Julien Grall >> >> call_delayed() is currently assuming that conn->in is NULL when >> handling delayed request. However, the connection is not paused. >> Therefore new request can be processed and conn->in may be non-NULL >> if we have only received a partial request. >> >> Furthermore, as we overwrite conn->in, the current partial request >> will not be transferred. This will result to corrupt the connection. >> >> Rather than updating conn->in, stash the LU request in lu_status and >> let each callback for delayed request to update conn->in when >> necessary. >> >> To keep a sane interface, the code to write the "OK" response the >> LU request is moved in xenstored_core.c. >> >> Fixes: c5ca1404b4 ("tools/xenstore: add support for delaying execution >> of a xenstore request") >> Fixes: ed6eebf17d ("tools/xenstore: dump the xenstore state for live >> update") >> Signed-off-by: Julien Grall > > With dropping the conn parameter from call_delayed as already > mentioned by Luca you can add my: Oh, please drop my request to delete the conn parameter, as it is being used in patch 4 again. > > Reviewed-by: Juergen Gross This stands, of course. Juergen