On 9/29/2016 2:00 PM, Ondrej Zary wrote: >> The previous two patches were in the right direction. >> > >> > Can we also get the same output from 4.6 kernel with the attached patch for >> > the same machine you sent these? > Here it is. > >> > Something about SCI still doesn't feel right. >> > >> > The IRQ assignment fails if the penalty is greater than >> > PIRQ_PENALTY_ISA_ALWAYS. This will happen if BIOS tells us to use an IRQ >> > and same IRQ is in use by the SCI. Thanks, I reverted penalize_sci function and dropped patch #1. Can you try this again? -- Sinan Kaya Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.