On 25/05/2021 02:38, samirweng1979 wrote: > From: wengjianfeng > > In function st95hf_in_send_cmd, the variable rc is assigned then goto > error label, which just return rc, so we use return to replace it. and s/return/returns/ s/. and/. Since/ (don't start sentences with "and", neither with lowercase letter). > error label only used once in the function, so we remove error label. With these fixes and subject prefix fix to "nfc" (lowercase): Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski Best regards, Krzysztof