On 1/20/21 6:19 PM, Jakub Kicinski wrote: >> this is a pull request of 3 patches for net/master. >> >> All three patches are by Vincent Mailhol and fix a potential use after free bug >> in the CAN device infrastructure, the vxcan driver, and the peak_usk driver. In >> the TX-path the skb is used to read from after it was passed to the networking >> stack with netif_rx_ni(). > > Pulled, thanks. > > Seems like the PR didn't show up in patchwork at all :S Hopefully I can > still pull reight manually without the scripts :) Fingers crossed. :D Today I noticed a lag of >4h on vger.kernel.org. Even this mail of yours hasn't made it to the linux-can list, yet. It's 3h delayed. >> Note: Patch 1/3 touches "drivers/net/can/dev.c". In net-next/master this file >> has been moved to drivers/net/can/dev/dev.c [1] and parts of it have been >> transfered into separate files. This may result in a merge conflict. Please >> carry this patch forward, the change is rather simple. Drop us a note if >> needed. Are any actions needed with regards to linux-next? > > Thanks for the note, I'm sending the PR to Linus now, so I think > linux-next may never see the the conflict. thanks, Marc -- Pengutronix e.K. | Marc Kleine-Budde | Embedded Linux | https://www.pengutronix.de | Vertretung West/Dortmund | Phone: +49-231-2826-924 | Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686 | Fax: +49-5121-206917-5555 |