Rob Landley wrote: > > Specifically, qemu isn't paravirtualized, it's fully virtualized. The same > kernel can run on real hardware just fine. (Sort of the point of the > project...) > > I can yank the warning for the kernels I build (or set PASS_LIMIT to 9999999), > but I'd rather not carry any more patches than I can avoid... > Patch attached, completely untested beyond compilation. In particular: - we should probably clear the burst counter when the interrupt line goes from inactive to active. - there probably should be a timer which clears the burst counter. However, I think I've covered most of the bases... -hpa