On 01/04/2012 12:06 AM, Alan Cox wrote: >> Btw, you seem to be employed by Intel these days? [1] Any chance you can >> talk to your firmware developers of this chip? I assume somebody at >> Intel should know what method to prefer. That would be the safest/best >> option IMHO. > > Indeed I am and by the time I got around to looking at it other Intel > folsk on the list were already digging. Yes we think it needs the same > settings as Poulsbo. Ok, thanks. Let's start there, then. Takashi, would you mind committing the attached patch? Also, we could consider sending both patches to stable as well? -- David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd. http://launchpad.net/~diwic