On 5/20/19 1:56 AM, Hangbin Liu wrote: > When calles rtnl_dsfield_n2a(), we get the dsfield name from > /etc/iproute2/rt_dsfield. But different distribution may have > different names. So add a new parameter '-Numeric' to only show > the dsfield number. > > This parameter is only used for tos value at present. We could enable > this for other fields if needed in the future. > It does not make sense to add this flag just for 1 field. 3 years ago I started a patch to apply this across the board. never finished it. see attached. The numeric variable should be moved to lib/rt_names.c. It handles all of the conversions in that file - at least as of May 2016.