On 10/09/2015 07:39 AM, Denis V. Lunev wrote: > From: Andrey Smetanin > > A new vcpu exit is introduced to notify the userspace of the > changes in Hyper-V synic configuraion triggered by guest writing to the s/configuraion/configuration/ Is 'synic' intended? Is it short for something (if so, spelling it out may help)? > +++ b/Documentation/virtual/kvm/api.txt > @@ -3331,6 +3331,12 @@ the userspace IOAPIC should process the EOI and retrigger the interrupt if > it is still asserted. Vector is the LAPIC interrupt vector for which the > EOI was received. > > + /* KVM_EXIT_HYPERV */ > + struct kvm_hyperv_exit hyperv; > +Indicates that the VCPU's exits into userspace to process some tasks s/VCPU's/VCPU/ > +related with Hyper-V emulation. Currently used to synchronize modified > +Hyper-V synic state with userspace. Again, is 'synic' intended? Hmm, I see it throughout the patch, so it looks intentional, but I keep trying to read it as a typo for 'sync'. -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org