On 02.12.19 11:10, Thomas Huth wrote: > As discussed here: > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2019-10/msg00697.html > > and here: > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2019-10/msg01388.html > > it would be good to have some more valuable iotests enabled in the > "auto" group to get better iotest coverage during "make check". > > Since these Python-based tests require a QEMU that features a 'virtio-blk' > device, we can only run the Python tests if this device is available. With > binaries like qemu-system-tricore, the Python-based tests will be skipped. > > v4: > - The check for 'virtio-blk' is now done in the tests/qemu-iotests/check > script instead of tests/check-block.sh (to avoid to duplicate the code > that searches for the right QEMU binary - and we can also still run > the shell-based tests this way). > - Added the new patch to check for the availability of virtio devices in > the iotests 127 and 267. > - The patch that drops test 130 from the "auto" group has already been > merged and thus been dropped from this series. Looks good to me, the only question is whether you’d like to add a $python_unusable_because in patch 5 or not. Max