On 06.02.20 00:02, Eric Blake wrote: > On 2/4/20 11:08 AM, Max Reitz wrote: >> Note that some filters have secondary children, namely blkverify (the >> image to be verified) and blklogwrites (the log).  This patch does not >> touch those children. > > I would have guessed blkdebug; but I guess that's not quite a filter for > other reasons, so it gets covered in a later patch. blkdebug is a filter, but it has only a single child and no secondary one. So it gets treated like all other filters, i.e. to pass FILTERED | PRIMARY. Max