On 9/28/2016 1:02 PM, Ondrej Zary wrote: >> Thanks, It sounds like you have more than one machine with similar >> > problems. Can you collect the log from the other machines with 4.8-rc8? >> > >> > and also a boot log with 4.6 kernel where things are working? > The attached logs are from another machine: > > dmesg-bad-debug.txt: 4.8-rc8 with your debug patch - bad > > dmesg-reverted.txt: 4.8-rc8 with patches (as per Rafael's suggestion) > reverted - good > > dmesg-3.6.txt: 4.6 (Debian kernel) - good I think I see a race condition for the SCI interrupt. I need another dump from 4.8-rc8 with the attached patch to confirm. Let's remove the previous one and apply this one. -- Sinan Kaya Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.