On 08/29/2017 10:50 AM, Ishani Chugh wrote: > This patch series is intended to introduce QEMU Backup tool. > qemu-backup will be a command-line tool for performing full and > incremental disk backups on running VMs. It is intended as a > reference implementation for management stack and backup developers > to see QEMU's backup features in action. > This patch series contains three patches, > 1) QEMU Backup command line tool. > 2) Test for full backup. > 3) Manpage for the tool. > > Ishani Chugh (3): > backup: QEMU Backup Tool > Test for full Backup > Add manpage for QEMU Backup Tool So, which version is this series up to? We REALLY need the vNNN designator in the subject line, so that we aren't wasting review time on a stale version of the series that you have now sent multiple times. -- Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer Red Hat, Inc. +1-919-301-3266 Virtualization: qemu.org | libvirt.org