Am 28.09.21 um 16:23 schrieb Namjae Jeon: > 2021-09-28 22:43 GMT+09:00, Ralph Boehme : >> Am 28.09.21 um 05:26 schrieb Ralph Boehme: >>> both: there are issues with the patch and I have changes on-top. :) It >>> just takes a bit of time due to other stuff going on currently like SDC. >> >> finally... :) >> >> Please check my branch >> >> >> for added commits and two SQUASHes. Remaining commits reviewed-by: me. > Yep, looks good, I will update them in patches. And thanks for your review! thanks! >> Oh, and I also split out the setinfo basic infolevel changes into its >> own commit. > If you want to add clean-up patch first, we can change > get_file_basic_info() together in patch. I will update it also. >> >> Let me know what you think of the additional checks I've added. > You should submit patches to the list to be checked by other developers. everyone can fetch from that branch. And as I'm not merely doing patch review, but am changing, expanding, fixing patches, an email patch workflow doesn't work. Once the patchset has stabilized enough, it can go to the list. Thanks! -slow -- Ralph Boehme, Samba Team https://samba.org/ SerNet Samba Team Lead https://sernet.de/en/team-samba