Alex Bennée writes: > I'm not sure this every worked properly and it's certainly not > exercised by check-tcg or Peter's semihosting tests. Hoist it into > it's own helper function and attempt to validate the results in the > linux-user semihosting test at the least. The patch is mostly code motion, moving the existing heapinfo stuff into a separate function. That makes it really hard to see how you've changed the values being returned. I'd love to see a two patch series, one of which moves the code as-is and a second patch which fixes whatever bugs you've found. -- -keith