Hi Michael, On Mon Aug 09 2021, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote: >> +.IP >> +If >> +.I timeout >> +is not NULL, the structure it points to specifies >> +an absolute timeout. >> +If >> +.I timeout >> +is NULL, the operation can block indefinitely. > > The above is the same as FUTEX_LOCK_PI, right? So, it > probably doesn't need repeating. > > I've reworked this description to be: > > FUTEX_LOCK_PI2 (since Linux 5.14) > This operation is the same as FUTEX_LOCK_PI, except that > the clock against which timeout is measured is selectable. > By default, the (absolute) timeout specified in timeout is > measured againt the CLOCK_MONOTONIC clock, but if the > FUTEX_CLOCK_REALTIME flag is specified in futex_op, then > the timeout is measured against the CLOCK_REALTIME clock. > > Is it okay? Sounds good. Thanks, Kurt