Hi, Andrey Konovalov writes: >> here you're changing userspace ABI. Aren't we going to possibly break >> some existing applications? > > Hi Felipe, > > I've been working on tests for Raw Gadget for the last few weeks [1], > which revealed a few problems with the interface. This isn't yet > included into any released kernel, so my hope that changing the ABI is > OK during the rc stage. Fair enough. If that's okay with Greg, it's okay with me, but then how do we include it into the -rc seen as it's not really a fix? Greg, are you okay with me including such large patches during the -rc? They essentially add new IOCTLs to the raw-gadget interface. -- balbi