Hi, I am trying to build a toolchain for MPC5200 using gcc 3.4.1. The bootstrap compiler build fails with a complain that it could not locate "signal.h". This happens even though I have the kernel headers (with signal.h) installed. A quick search on google shows that some other people have also run into this issue, although no patches/sloution appears. Any ideas?? Also, has anyone tried using 3.4.1 compiler for kernel 2.4.23 ???? What are the matching glibc and binutils to use with 3.4.1?? Any patches?? Thanks, Rk.