Dear Lica, Thanks for the clarification! Phew, if only there was a repository where I could open a merge request just as I’m used to… ;) Anyway, so just for me to get this right in the future: There is one repository named poky (https://git.yoctoproject.org/poky ). If I patch something in the bitbake subdirectory, I send that patch to bitbake-devel. If I patch something in the any other subdirectory I send a patch to openembedded-core? Is there a place where all that info is aggregated like a table with left column repo/directory and right column mailing list? Thanks for your hints in advance! Marius > On 14. Apr 2022, at 17:08, Luca Ceresoli wrote: > > Hi Marius, > > Il giorno Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:40:09 +0200 > "Marius Kriegerowski" ha scritto: > >> Signed-off-by: Marius Kriegerowski >> --- >> scripts/lib/scriptutils.py | 23 +++++++++++++++-------- > > This file does not exist in bitbake. This is why it does not apply. > > I think this patch is against oe-core, so you should send it to > openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org instead. > > Best regards > -- > Luca Ceresoli, Bootlin > Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering > https://bootlin.com