From: "Konrad Weihmann" <kweihmann@outlook.com>
To: openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org
Cc: peter.kjellerstedt@axis.com
Subject: Re: [OE-core] How to create a directory in multiple packages?
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 19:20:42 +0100	[thread overview]

Clearly an empty dir seems to be sub-optimal design, but if one would
need it, I'd recommend to add a pkg_postinst_${PN} script and
dynamically determine at installation time if this path needs to be
created or not.
So the dir either will be create by ${PN}-bin or by the script - I think
I've seen at a couple of times like that