Hello, I try to adapt my personal Yocto meta to Isar Project. Currently, I try to add "minimalmodbus" recipie, and for this, I need "python-pyserial". And for "python-pyserial" I need "setutools3" inherit setuptools3 So I added "setuptools3.bbclass" on my project. But after this, I need other and other classes... And I asked myself if I use the right ".bbclass" from the right "openembedded-core" branch. In fact, as I worked with Krogoth distrimution to my previous Yocto Project, I used bbclass from this branch too for my new Isar Project. But Isar is based to Debian so it's maybe not the right way... Do you know which branch I should used for compatible with Debian distribution ? Best Regards, -- Mickaël Delanoë Ingénieur d'études | Design Engineer T. +33 (0)5 87 03 80 58 E. mickael.delanoe@aquassay.com A. 31 rue du Châtenet 87410 Le Palais-sur-Vienne https://aquassay.com/partnership-nestle-waters-aquassay/?lang=en