On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote: > > So take it as that: example pseudo-code that happens to pass a > compiler, but is meant as a RFD rather than actually working. Oh, and after I sent it out, I wanted to look once again, and realized that the "remove_myself_from()" function is entirely broken. The caller has already removed the page entry, we don't want to remove it again, we want to add a *new* one with us removed from it. So here's an updated 2/2 patch with that fixed. Let this be a lesson in just *how* little tested, and *how* crap that patch probably still is. Linus