Hi Ross, Yes I've done what you mention before. In this case I already have a Target and Native recipe. The Project generates a Native artifact when building the Target. Not resolvable without major surgery. This artifact is then required in other Target recipes. Joel On Wed, May 13, 2020, 7:13 AM Ross Burton wrote: > On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 06:03, Joel Winarske > wrote: > > I have a project that generates a native artifact during the target > build. Both the native and target artifacts are needed for other target > recipes. > > > > What's the recommended pattern for handling this? > > Either use BBCLASSEXTEND or write a -native recipe, build just the > native parts in a foo-native recipe and depend on that to build foo > and other recipes. > > For example, glib-2.0 DEPENDS on glib-2.0-native. > > Ross >